Thursday, April 2, 2009

Whirlwind

The past month has been one of the hardest times in my life.  The best way to describe what I have been feeling and going through is that I am in a training session, working out, with a crazy trainer.  I am working out as hard as I can and the trainer keeps saying, 5 more.  I do 5 more and the trainer says, 5 more.  The craziest part is that I can do 5 more even though I think I can't handle anymore.  I am not strong enough for all this...I feel like I am in some movie watching my life be so hard and yet I am experiencing feelings that are not normal for someone having a hard time.  I am so frustrated and confused at times and then at the same time I have peace and joy.  It's strange.  These are strange times for me. I am going to say that again....these are strange times for me!!!!   My life has been much of a whirlwind the past few months.  I find myself standing in the middle of it in awe that I am not completely destroyed.  


I must say I am so thankful for Jesus.  I really want people to know Him...He's amazing!  He isn't what so many "people" make Him out to be.  He really loves and is really awesome and amazing.  I am often saddened by how poor of a job we as humans (dare I say Christians) do at representing Him.  I guess that is why we are Christians...because we need Jesus.  It's all about a  relationship not which church you do or do not attend on a Sunday morning or even a Saturday night.  :)  I want to encourage everyone to pursue Him....He's already pursuing you...He just might not look like you think He should or like others have told you He should look like....He really is one strange fellow!  He scares the hell out of me!  :)  He can do whatever He wants and yet He loves me so much!  He's a big lion that could kill me with one swat and yet He chooses to snuggle me.  He blows my mind.

I love Him.  He is my everything.  He protects me from the destroyer!  Okay Good Night!  

No comments: