Saturday, July 30, 2011

Waiting....

Sometimes there is a song that explains it all.  I thought I was wrong for feeling the way I do.  It is comforting to know that others have experienced something similar.  I'm just here in the waiting.  I know God is good.  I know better days are coming, but what do I do with this waiting?  I ask the Holy Spirit to come and fill.  It's beautiful!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3tBCw3bMrM

I have found myself in this strange place of knowing that God is faithful and true.  Yet I doubt.  I second guess.  I know and yet I don't.  The Bible talks about a double minded man is unstable in all his ways.  I've been double minded.  Yet His grace has proved once again to be sufficient.  He is patient.  He helps me move forward every day become more secure in who He is.  It's a beautiful romance.  A beautiful road we are on together.  He holds my hand and guides my steps.  He catches every tear from my eyes.  He pulls me forward.  He picks me up when I can't walk.  He is so patient.  He lets me make mistakes.  He thinks I am amazing.  He thought I was amazing.  He thinks I will be amazing tomorrow.  He sees the treasure I am and is helping me discover it.  He's been so patient and gracious. 

During my searching for this song.  I also found this one.  God is so faithful and beautiful.  Once again He is nudging me to keep moving forward.  He watches me kick and scream and say ENOUGH!  I'm done.  He says I'm not done.  It's going to be worth it.  Just what I need. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXc8_9Tf4IM&feature=related

Jesus, if you don't know Him, probably isn't who you think He is.  He is so much better and so much more.  Humans, particularly religious ones give Him such a bad rap.  Seek Him to know Him.  He is absolutely worth it.

No comments: