Saturday, March 14, 2009

What a week!

So before I got to bed (I am probably in trouble for not already being there) I will tell you our update.

The obituary is in the paper and on the mortuary website www.larkinmortuary.com or www.sltrib.com  All the times and such are there.  Everyone is welcome to attend the graveside service in Ftn Green.

So Zoe has not been feeling well for a few days.  She was sleeping way more than normal, breathing heavily and running a fever so we took her into KidsCare.  Well, her oxygen levels were in the 70's (should be in the 90's) so we got to ride in a very bumpy ambulance to Primary Children's Medical Center.  They put her on Oxygen.  They suctioned her mucus and tested her for RSV (bronchial virus...google it) :)  RSV can be very dangerous for babies.  There really isn't much they can do for RSV other than let it run its course.  So to keep her O2 at safe levels she needs to be on Oxygen.  They said the typical stay is 2-3 days.  They are thinking she'll need to stay until Monday, we are praying for good results so we can go home sooner.  When I left they were turning down her oxygen (gooood sign) as she is responding well.  I got my first laugh and she started playing peek a boo with me.  She is eating (and peeing) well so those are good signs too.  She already looks better.  She is such a precious baby girl!

To be honest with everyone I am pretty numb at this point.  I am in survival mode.  There is way too much going on for me to deal with so I'm going to go to bed now and let God do His job....He's good at it.  :)  He really loves us and is my strength when I am weak and this may be my weakest hour so far.  :)  Everyone keeps asking me what they can do to help and to be honest I don't know.  :)  Praying for us and helping with our kids and just loving us and being family is what we need.  I'll post more later....I'm going to bed.

Oh yeah and by the way...it is Anthony and I's 6th anniversary today 3/15....I would much rather be celebrating that right now.  

Good night folks....

3 comments:

Bully time! said...

Hang in there sweetie! I hope baby Zoe starts feeling better soon. I know it must be overwhelming with all that you have going on right now, just take it one day at a time. Take a moment to yourself to just breathe. Adam and I are sending our love and support to you and your family and all of your Dad's many friends. He was always the life of the party, the jokester during all of our many trips, making everyone laugh and smile around the campfire. That's the Terry I'll always love and never forget. You'll forever be Putterbutt and I'll forever be an Apple Maggot, he is still making me smile from up above :)
We love you Crowther's!
Tiff & Adam

Jaclyn, Brandon, Ava & Emma said...

Crystal I am so sorry for the challenges that have been thrown your way. I want you to know that our thoughts a prayers are with you at this difficult time. Please let your mom know this as well. I hope that Zoe starts feeling better and I hope that you and Anthony have a great Anniversary. Stay strong and I am here if you need anything really anything please let me know. Love you!

Jamie said...

Crystal - i love you guys and I keep praying for supernatural strength and rest at this time so you can walk this out. We are here and you have a huge family who loves you guys so very much and all of will catch you when you fall and hold your arms when are too tired to do it yourselves. You have such amazing strength and I am always in awe at how you handle the situations that come your way!! Bless you all!!